Ms. Todd

My name is Ms. Todd and I am so excited to spend the year with your child, helping them be successful, independent, and responsible young learners! I will update this blog weekly so check often for updates, upcoming events, and ways you can volunteer.

Sunday, November 6, 2011

Happy November!

Welcome, parents and guardians of my sweet first grade students! I am thrilled to finally have this blog up and running! My hopes are for this to be a tool for you to be able to see what is going on in our classroom, important information, and ways you can volunteer. I will update this each week. At the bottom of the blog you will "sea" what we are learning. I encourage you to read this each week and talk about it with your little one at home.  If you have any suggestions or comments please leave me one! I am looking forward to hearing from you :).

No comments:

Post a Comment