Ms. Todd

My name is Ms. Todd and I am so excited to spend the year with your child, helping them be successful, independent, and responsible young learners! I will update this blog weekly so check often for updates, upcoming events, and ways you can volunteer.

Sunday, April 8, 2012

Hope you had a great....

...SPRING BREAK!

I know that I did, and hoping the same for all of you! This time of the school year is hard. It is the last long stretch of the year and the temperatures make it hard for the kids to stay focused all day. We will always be going outside for recess to get rid of the wiggles, and occasionally go out for reading or writing. If you have any extra clipboards, we would love to use them! Send them on in :) ! As always, I am happy to help in any way with questions or concerns. Please email me at cameron1.todd@cms.k12.nc.us  and we can set up a conference.

No comments:

Post a Comment